Remuneration Tribunal reports and determinations
The Remuneration Tribunal is an independent statutory body that undertakes inquiries into the remuneration and entitlements of key NT office holders.
Under the Assembly Members and Statutory Officers (Remuneration and Other Entitlements) Act 2006, the Tribunal must:
- prepare a report following a request by the Administrator. The report may include recommendations made by the Tribunal on the matter specified in the request from the NT Administrator for the inquiry.
- give a copy to the Administrator and Minister as soon as the report is made.
Read more about the Remuneration Tribunal.
Below are the Tribunal's reports and determinations tabled in the NT Legislative Assembly.
You can also find more reports and determinations on the Territory Stories website.
- Report and Determination No. 3 of 2021 - Entitlements of Assembly Members
- Report and Determination No. 2 of 2021 - Entitlements for Electorate Office Staff of Members of the Legislative Assembly - Parental Leave and Relief Arrangements
- Remuneration Tribunal Report and Determination No. 1 of 2021 - Entitlements of Salary, Allowances and Conditions of Employment for Electorate Office Staff
Last updated: 21 June 2022
Share this page:URL copied!