Membership of the NT Grants Commission
The Local Government Grants Commission Act 1986 provides for a Commission of four members, consisting of:
- a Chairman appointed by the Minister
- the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Agency primarily responsible to the Minister for the administration of the Act, or his delegate; and
- two members appointed by the Minister, one representing the interests of municipal councils and the other representing the interests of regional councils.
Read more about the Commission at work.
The current members of the Commission are:
- Chairman - Dr David Ritchie
- CEO's delegate - Meeta Ramkumar
- Representing Municipal Councils – Elisabeth Clark
- Representing Regional Councils - Kaye Thurlow
- Deputy Representing Municipal Council – Matthew Paterson
- Deputy Representing Regional Council - Brian Pedwell.
Administration and staffing
The Executive Officer, Ms Donna Hadfield, of the Chief Minister and Cabinet coordinates the visitation programs and assist with the Commission's activities by providing executive support to the Commission.
GPO Box 4621
DARWIN NT 0801
Phone: 08 8999 8820
Last updated: 03 June 2022
Give feedback about this page.
Share this page:URL copied!