- Indigenous jobs development funding for local government councils
Aims of the program and who can access the fund.
- Disaster recovery funding arrangement
Funding, guidelines and forms.
- Local authority project funding
Local authority project funding, including funding use.
- NT Grants Commission
More information on the independent statutory authority.
- Special Community Assistance and Local Employment (SCALE) 2019-20
One-off funding to local government councils to support business continuity, job creation and retention and other community initiatives directly related to COVID-19.
- Commercial rate replenishment fund 2020-21
Apply for the grant for local government councils with a targeted COVID-19 relief measure.
- Local government priority infrastructure fund 2020-21
Apply for funding for local government infrastructure-related projects that are designed to boost amenity and community development.
- Waste and resource management program 2020-21
One-off 2020-21 grant program to provide regional and shire councils a one-off grant to assist with addressing issues specific to Waste and Resource Management.
- Waste and resource management program 2021-22
One-off 2021-22 grant program to provide regional and shire councils a one-off grant to assist with addressing issues specific to Waste and Resource Management.
- Immediate priority grants program 2021-22
To allow recognised local governing bodies and other incorporated organisations providing local government services the opportunity to apply for funding for local government infrastructure related projects.