Disaster recovery funding arrangement
When a natural disaster occurs local governments are required to take certain disaster recovery measures for the protection of the public and to restore local government service delivery and infrastructure.
Some of the expenditure for those measures may be eligible for funding from the Northern Territory Government, through the Department of the Chief Minister and Cabinet.
Disaster Recovery Funding - Guidelines for events after 1 November 2018
These guidelines and templates clarify the funding available for disaster recovery activities and assist councils with the preparation of claims. They are based on the June 2018 Commonwealth Government Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA).
- Application template – Counter Disaster Operations XLSX (51.5 KB)
- Application Template – Overtime allowances XLSX (43.4 KB)
Emergency and Immediate Works
Essential Public Asset Reconstruction
- Application template – Damage Assessment Form DOCX (60.2 KB)
- Application template – Essential Asset Reconstruction – Detailed Damage Assessment and Cost Estimates XLSX (57.8 KB)
- Application template – Essential Public Asset Pre-disaster Function XLSX (37.1 KB)
Department of the Chief Minister and Cabinet
Phone (08) 8999 8576
Last updated: 28 September 2021
Give feedback about this page.
Share this page:URL copied!