Story of Our Children and Young People
The Story of Our Children and Young People is a biennial publication which presents data and stories about the wellbeing of our children and young people for the Northern Territory (NT) and its 6 regions.
The story is a resource for people working for and with our children and young people. It provides a comprehensive source of information to support actions to improve outcomes.
Together with the growing number of community stories, the story provides an emerging network for information about children and young people to inform and guide policy, planning, decision-making and practice.
In addition to the paperback and eBook publications, an interactive data platform presents information across over 100 measures of wellbeing for children and young people.
How to use the story:
- To support an outcomes-based approach.
- To track progress against key indicators of wellbeing.
- For community, organisation or project planning.
- To support local conversations about needs and actions.
- To induct and train staff or volunteers.
- To advocate for children and young people.
To contact the team or get a printed copy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 09 February 2022
Share this page:URL copied!