Project facilitation agreement
Following a decision to award major project status, and generally as a pre-condition to any public announcement concerning the award, the parties will enter into a project facilitation agreement (PFA).
A draft PFA is provided at attachment C and includes:
- objectives of the parties
- commitments of the parties
- governance arrangements relating to the delivery of the project including confidentiality arrangements
- detail around the project scope
- project milestones and deliverables
- term of major project status and the triggers for cessation or termination
- requirement for an industry participation plan (where relevant), and
- other issues specific to the project.
Last updated: 26 June 2019
Share this page: